Monday, 17 September 2007

Raimie's take on Ulfes 2006


Ultra Heroes travellator

it was fun, but the stage show was only for half an hour. Mama said it was good to visit Ulfes once, but not every year. The place was sooooo crowded, it's hard to take photos. I managed to shake hand with Hikari, but the minders pushed me away before Mama even took my photos :(

if you want to go, here's some details :

Location : Ikebukuro, Tokyo
Duration : School Summer Holiday
Fee : 1,800 yen for adults, 1,200 for kids 3 and above (but I got a nifty door gift!)
Highlights : Limited editions Ultra figures on sale! You can meet the actors too if you go for the Special Night. (way expensive for mama & papa's pocket)

Anyway, I didn't meet that many Ultraman. But I managed to take photos with Max, Cosmos, A and Hikari. I got scared watching the Stage Shows, but then, I was only three that time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...