Friday, 26 October 2007

Anime : Ultraman Kids (ウルトラマンキッズ)


Ultraman Kids: 30 Million Light Years Looking for Mama

Categorised as a kid show, the series was shown in 1991 - 1992 in Japan. I don't think it was ever shown is Malaysia. The DVD in our collection is for Episodes 1 - 26, which is the complete series. It's about the adventure of these cute and adorable Ultraman Kids (Seven, Taro, A & Pico-chan) together with Baltan & Gatsu Seijin; trying to look for Ultra Mother, with Baltan being the naughty one in the group and Gatsu his sidekick. Particularly like the OST which I posted below:

Ultraman Kids Lyrics :

Dare mo ikisaki shiranai oh! Yeah! (oh! Yeah!)
Dokidoki tabi ni deta no sa let's go! (let's go!)
Mainichi sou hapuningu a-han! (a-han!)
Ima ja suriru mo narekko
Sou sa haato no mannaka oh! Yeah! (oh! Yeah!)
Hikaru pinku no chitcha na let's go! (let's go!)
Hoshi wa yuuki to ai to wo a-han! (a-han!)
Ima mo oshiete kureru yo
Te wo tsunagu you ni kokoro tsunaide
Chikara awasete ikou!
Urutoraman kizzu gokigen sa kizzu
Boku-ra ga sono ki ni nattara
Uchuu wa wandaarando
Urutoraman kizzu saikou sa kizzu
Tobikiri no yume wo sagashite
Kosumosu adobenchaa
Chizu ya jishaku ya gaidobukku oh! Yeah! (oh! Yeah!)
Motazu ni tabi ni deta no sa let's go! (let's go!)
Chotto fuan mo aru kedo a-han! (a-han!)
Koukishin nara ichiban
Sou sa haato wa otenki oh! Yeah! (oh! Yeah!)
Kyou wa doko made ikou ka let's go! (let's go!)
Tama ni senchi ni naru kedo a-han! (a-han!)
Osaekirenai suteppu
Furikaeru yori ashita wo shinjite
Samishii toki mo ikou!
Urutoraman kizzu gokigen sa kizzu
Boku-ra no itazura mitsukete
Uchuu ga warau
Urutoraman kizzu saikou sa kizzu
Achikochi ni egao sakasete
Kosumosu adobenchaa
Urutoraman kizzu gokigen sa kizzu
Boku-ra ga sono ki ni nattara
Uchuu wa wandaarando
Urutoraman kizzu saikou sa kizzu
Tobikiri no yume wo sagashite
Kosumosu adobenchaa

29 comments:

  1. hi lina...hmmm, u'r a big fan of ultraman? just wonder..where r u actually? japan? i tot u 'r here...dah lame x tgk ultraman..ekeke

    ReplyDelete
  2. nah... not in japan. safely back here in m'sia. just like to keep going back there with family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was broadcast on TV3 back in 1993 or 1994. I remembered it

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anon,
    really. Must've missed it then since in I was in college that time :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. **The anon in this posts' comment**

    Followed this link after searching for Ultraman Kids. Sudden nostalgic mood triggered it. Yup, back then I was in Primary 5-6 so..hehe..thats old enough for me too..

    Ehh your blog is interesting..japan mania too here! Thanks to you..I remembered about Moero Attack too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @soullighter,
    Moero Attack was on when I was in Form 3. How old were you then? Very young eh?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Young indeed. "Budak hingusan"? Lol..I'm losing touch of my proper Malay..Been here in Australia too long..

    ReplyDelete
  8. @soullighter,
    heh heh, budak hingusan indeed. Very seldom heard people use that term nowadays... :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where did u get the DVD from?

    ReplyDelete
  10. @David,
    not sure where yuou are, but there are specialty shops in Malaysia that sell animes

    ReplyDelete
  11. wooo....one of my fav beside maero attack and ganbare kickers!may i know where did you got this dvd?btw i'm in kl.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @kei,
    at Kedai Hiroo, Kotaraya

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey thanks a lot lina.

    ReplyDelete
  14. it was broadcasted in Ukraine and it was completely wonderful to watch it. I hope that I can see it again one day. it can't be found in our shops and in internet(

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey can someone tell me where to download this please?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh, my 4 year old nephew would love this, may i know where i can get it? Speedy?

    ReplyDelete
  17. i like this anime but i never know the ending i miss that moment to watch again where can i get all episode

    ReplyDelete
  18. sori to kacau but it was shown i think 1994..if it is possible can you translate the song to English please....

    and who is the singer and what is the title of this opening song?

    Thank You!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. @haniff,
    I want to help but if you read my blog, you should know that I do not understand Japanese at all. Why not googling it up, like I did for the lyrics?

    It's more fun doing things the hard way anyway, esp if you are ahuge fan. Don't you agree? ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  20. ahahah......nice one....perhaps when time permits...again thank you....i just managed to find the opening and the ending songs.....so its like beamed back to the past!

    and can you tell me and the rest of us what happened in the end?

    ReplyDelete
  21. @haniff,
    Oh shoot.... its been ages since I watched it to remember the ending. Have to watch it again and let you know later. Heh heh

    ReplyDelete
  22. It's have been on tv3 when i was a kid. I remember watch this anime on tv3

    ReplyDelete
  23. @Monk,
    Really? Interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  24. I watched it on Malaysian TV dubbed in BM. I never saw the ending, the furthest I got is the episode where he sends his mind back in time, but in his baby self he gets confused and cries. His parents come in to comfort him, and when he returns to the present he can only remember the feeling of comfort and peace. /tearjerker moment

    ReplyDelete
  25. @scotthong,
    Thanks for that info. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello, Lina!

    I was so happy when I found your post about "Ultraman kids".

    I saw this film when I was young. I like it very much, it is super and lovely. I have been searching for this film for many years, but without results. I live in Ukraine. Here I cannot buy Ultraman Kids DVD.

    Can you please upload the DVD? So I can download it and watch the series once more. I would be very grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ultraman Kids is now aired on ASTRO CERIA at 1:00 pm, 7:30 pm and 11:30 pm every Monday to Friday (or just everyday)!

    ReplyDelete
  28. ape tajuk lagu ni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Entahlah.... Tengok sendiri kat Wikipedia jika ada....

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...