Tuesday, 15 January 2008

Two more months to go!

Only two months left. So, I thought I might as well purge old photos from our previous trips that we have yet to print and file & dump them here. People, bear with me. OK?

First, some photos of Ultraman Statues we took around Japan. Enjoy!


At the now defunct Ultraman Club. If anyone know if they are opening a new one, drop us a note!


Asakusa, alongside Gundam robot, Anpanman, Doraemon and others.


Hakuhinkan Toy Park, Tokyo


Ultraman Festival 2006, Ikebukuro


UltramanLand, Kyushu


Ultraman Stadium, Terai (Kanazawa)



Tsuburaya Jungle, Osaka


The first commenter who can name all the Ultraman in this post, will receive 100 Entrecard points from me. Good luck! (This is not a contest)

8 comments:

  1. Ultraman Noa, Ultraman Max, Ultraman Tiga, Ultraman Nexus, Ultraman Mebius, Ultraman Tiga, Ultraman Dyna, Gaia

    BYE!

    p.s. I cheated XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ekkk! you missed two.

    Entrecard members - free 100 EC points for you!!! The answers are partly here already. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Ultraman, but I didn't know there were so many. Tells you how much I know. Nice photos catching all the statues.

    Thanks for commenting on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea what their names are but the photo's look great!

    Hopefully when we meet, I can be in one with you guys. (I'll bring a mask)

    ReplyDelete
  5. avcr8teur,
    thanks. actually, we have tons more. :-)

    contamination,
    I'll bring Raimie's Ultraman Zearth's mask along too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. usws, avcr8teur & contamination,
    you guys deserve 100 points each for commenting. you did receive them right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not sure what's suppose to happen when you send them. Haha! Thanks anyhow..

    BYE!

    p.s. Can you list down the names of the Ultramans? I want to act smart and blurt them out every where i go. XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. you use the points to buy 1 day ad slot at entrecard to generate more viewers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...