Thursday, 14 February 2008

Amusing Engrish in Japan and beyond


Can you believe that I used to refuse to buy things that has "Engrish" on it. Now, I know that I can't escape "Engrish" even if I'm not in Japan. I used to blame the Koreans for this, how stupid of me.

I always enjoy reading other posts about this phenomenon, and maybe you'd like to check out jDonuts for more amusing read. I know I can count on him for entertaining and thought provoking read.

You might also want to check out Penguin's blog while you're at it.

Enjoy!

And before I forget, Happy Valentine's Day everyone. What did I do to celebrate? By running a few kms on the treadmill. Adrenaline makes me hyper and I am wide awake now. A shower for two afterwards, maybe? Ohoho....

Or maybe a chocolate bath? Not for me, thanks!

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Engrish is funny!! Takes my mind off the whole V-day predicament. Opps, did i just say predicament? Why the koreans anyway? Their version would be Englyse

    Wow, you worked out on V-day? Nice.. i should be doing that too seeing how i've been eating and eating.

    Ohoho indeed.. XD

    BYE!

    p.s. I'll take up your offer on the tiles. LOL!
    p.s.p.s. I'd rather eat chocolate while bathing than bath in it. I thought they only used chocolate essence??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day to you too. I like to taste my chocolates and not bathe in it. Too sticky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it.

    Though the chocolate bath is going just a little too far.

    Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. shaun,
    blame it on my ignorance. :D
    what kind of tiles are you into? China / Italy... Hihihi

    avcr8teur & contamination,
    I wouldn't mind being slathered with chocolates, if it serve a purpose. Can't write the details, lest I contaminate young Shaun's mind. Muahaha!!!!

    HE,
    Hepi berentai to you too! Cantik kek tu, handmade lagi. Special gitu :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...