Thursday, 21 February 2008

Bought Some Yen

Bought some Yen today. It might be too early, but as soon as I saw Yen dropped to RM3 for 100yen, I immediately changed some.

Check out the before and after picture to see the difference between my RM and Yen. Pathetic.

Before my visit to the money changer

After

Anyhoo, while I was pretty happy in the morning, the day turn pretty crappy after lunch. I got an earful from my Boss for something that is beyond my control. I coughed until I vomitted(!) and best of all, I lost my handphone. Argh! When it rains, it pours!

I always say that problems makes life more interesting and it surely can't get any more interesting than today for me.

8 comments:

  1. mak aihh..banyaknya duit!!..okanemochi ne...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah but those are 10,000 yen notes - so you aren't going to have many of them.

    Still, I hope you spend them wisely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. alifah,
    hehehe okane=duit mochi=kuih?

    contamination,
    that's for 3 of us. money to be used as wisely as possible :-)

    Jamaipanese,
    try and pry it from my cold dead hand. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you're NOT gone yet. LOL, i have been thinking that you're posting/commenting from Japan. Oh yea, March hasn't arrived yet. My sense of time is dead.

    Wow, that's all that's left? Scary! Big big denominations but so little paper. LOL!

    Yikes, i don't think i want my days to be 'interesting' like that. I'd be depressed for weeks. Anyhow, hope it stops raining for you.

    BYE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you had a bad day. Getting less money because of the exchange rate can get anyone sick. Hopefully, your rest of your day is better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. shaun,
    rain helps things grow. :-)

    avcr8teur,
    you're right. my money actually shrank three times. at least it's still cheaper to go to Japan than US. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha ha ha ha, pretty interesting ...
    Yen are way too much in bundle. ummmm

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...