Wednesday, 6 February 2008

Happy Chinese New Year!

Wishing everyone Happy Chinese New Year. Chinese, Koreans and Vietnamese will be celebrating the Lunar New Year, and hope all of you have a joyous celebration.

As for me, I got to go off early today, but have to do my shopping early because most shops close early for the "big feast" tonight. And we'll be leaving for my hometown tomorrow for a nice long weekend. Yeay! (Plan to go to a waterfall on Friday - a first for Raimie)

Once again, Happy Chinese New Year, Gong Xi Fa Cai, Xi Nian Kuai Le and may you have a properous year ahead.

Shaun, hope you'll have loads of ang pow this year so that you can belanja me makan when you visit Mid Valley. Hehehe

6 comments:

  1. Happy Chinese New Year to you! :D May you be richly blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year's to you too. Did you do anything special?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelia & avcr8teur,
    thanks! I don't celebrate the CNY but we did go back to my hometown for the weekend. And Raimie did get ang pows there! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kong Xi fa Cai to you too !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kasihan, I work through the Chinese New Year. Thanks for the wishes and I greet all those who are celebrating as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jesie,
    Poor you. Never mind, there's always next year :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...