Tuesday, 26 February 2008

Looks Good Enough to Eat

Aren't they realistic? Looks like they were just caught...



Shaun of Wusws Here tagged me for 5 sites I like. Here goes:

1. Urutora No Hi - awesome blog. You should have figured this by now. Hehehe
2. Japanesepod101.com - great tool for familiarising myself to the language
3. The Newsroom - for my daily fix of news that I then happily embed to my blog
4. Entrecard - my current addiction and it sure is fun reading other blogs that I don't normally read otherwise
5. Friends blogs - all those I put in my Subarashi People link. Yes, I visit every single one every day. Not forgetting Shaun's too!

Tag 5 others? Let me sleep on this.

5 comments:

  1. Uhh, i saw a TV program once about people who make those kinds of 'food'. The end product actually looks better than the real thing. Fake fake!

    Yea, our own blogs are always our favourites. It's one of the few things in life that we actually hold on to for such long periods of time.

    Ahh, so that's where you get all your news articles. Haha, i've got bored of entrecard. My widget value increasing isn't motivation anymore.

    Uhh, i should try Japanesepod once i'm done with my other lessons. I haven't been doing them though, this might take a while.

    BYE!

    p.s. Uh huh, i should have included number 5 too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, did my comment get eaten up? Darn! And it was a long one too.. Gotta start again i guess, if i can remember.

    Was just saying that our own sites are always our favourites. It's one of the things in life that we hold to for quite a long while. Haha..

    So that's where you get all your interesting news from. And oh, i should check out Japanesepod once i'm done with my own lessons. I've been really lazy with it, this might take a while.

    I've gotten bored of entrecard already. Haha, the value of my widget isn't good enough motivation anymore. :P

    BYE!

    p.s. I should have added number 5 too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. shaun,
    both your comments are safe. :-)
    I would love to see that program. Or maybe drop by the place to see how these thing were actually made.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fish DO look good enough to eat. I wanted to thank you for praying for my mom. It means so much. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have always stared through the display case of Japanese restaurant at the whole array of food. Really, the imitation sure looks better than the real thing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...