Friday, 28 March 2008

To Osaka We Go!

Day 12; Thursday, Mar 27 2008


Interesting that our train from Kanazawa to Shin-Osaka was late by about 10 minutes. Having experienced train delay before, I made a point to listen very hard to the announcements made in the train, but although I was able to pick up info for our connecting train and the time our train will be arriving at the station, I was unable to know whether the reason for the delay was mentioned.

We made it to Osaka in one piece, but it was hell lugging the extra baggages. We came to Japan with just two bags, and by this time, we had 3 bags and two paper bags laden with stuff and heavy to boot!

Lunch was at Nanba City. For the first time I got to taste yam on rice (just like that episode on Dosanko Cooking I watched a few months ago. Thank goodness for TV!).

Then, we went to Kobe. Ultraman Mebius and Ultra Brothers Movie was set in Kobe, hence the interest to visit the place. So our visit to Kobe was actually to retrace the places featured in the movie. Raimie went all serious when we went to the Kobe Harbour Land, as he believes that Alien Yapool might be buried under the ocean bed in Kobe (the power of a child's imagination is priceless!). He wanted to meet Hayata, but we told him Hayata was busy at work in Kobe Tower. Hehehe...

Other than that, I did some damage on my already dented wallet with a bit of shopping. Just a pair of pants (the only pants I can actually try and wear in Japan is at UniQlo) , a blouse and a skirt. No boots yet! Heee...

Friday will be spent around Osaka and Saturday will be at Tsuburaya Jungle. I might visit Kyoto on Friday, but most probably I'll go to Kyoto alone as the two boys are not at all interested to join me. Oh well...


Just a video news on Tokyo Disney here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...