Saturday, 3 May 2008

Eating in Osaka Part II

Takoyaki!

On the first day we bought 10pcs. The next day Raimie insisted we went to the same stall and bought 20 pcs. The Takoyaki guy remembered Raimie and were very friendly with him. Saw Raimie and he immediately said : "Ah, Maresia". :D

Interesting to see the guys at the takoyaki stall were pretty organised amidst the chaos of serving a long line of customers. Each had their own thing to do, they worked pretty much like in an assembly line.

I probably got a third degree burn on my tongue trying to eat the takoyaki but I didn't care! It was delicious!

3 comments:

  1. [I probably got a third degree burn on my tongue trying to eat the takoyaki but I didn't care! It was delicious!]

    Fuiyoh! If tongue burnt, rosak liao. How to taste delicious food? O_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deimos,
    true indeed. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would prefer kansai takoyaki...none can taste batter here...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...