Sunday, 27 July 2008

Meme

Thomas of Hello Mother, Hello Father & C K from A Singaporean in London tagged me and the rules are:

1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

And Nash from Nashriza's tagged me for a similar one too, the rules being :

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. I have to write about my self? Do I have to be honest? or just write in by using a mask at my face.

OK, here goes...

7 facts about me:

1. I've been married for almost 9 years (it will be 9 in September!) and have known my husband for 13 years. Hated him for the first two years and completely besotted with him for the past 11 years.

2. My first job (if you can call it that) was selling peanuts at a funfair. I gave my whole earnings to my mom. I was 10. I also sold greeting cards at school, sold drinks at fairs & Pasar Ramadhan and the odd burgers & other food items in high school. I have yet to dabble in direct selling.

3. My ability to concentrate in any one thing is very limited. That's why I can't play any form of electronic games. If I'm holding the TV remote control, I will not watch only 1 program. I will start flicking through channels in no time, much to the annoyance of Zaini and Raimie. :p

4. I ran away from home twice. First time was when I was 6. I ran away to my grandpa's house next door. Second time was when I was 17.

5. I love Game shows from Japan and Korea. They are so hilarious and I don't need to understand a word they say to enjoy the shows.

6. I shop alone. The only people that I allow to shop with me are Zaini and Raimie.

7. I procrastinate a lot. I did this way earlier, and I waited and now I've been tagged by three people instead of one. Serves me right.

Links :

Kak Aini of Cerita Buat Mereka, My Bug Life of Foodie and Travel Bug, Jenn of Jenn Was Here, Umie of Me & Ma...Sometimes Pa, Joy of Gourmeted The Adventure of Two Desperate Foodies, Alifah of Counting Days and Melanie of My Life As A Gaijin.

6 comments:

  1. Lina, I must say I love the facts about you...loveable and funny and I believe you must be one gutsy lady too!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ran away from home when I was 25 and ended up in Japan.

    Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @my bug life,
    you think so? :D
    Most people think I'm a grumpy old lady

    @Thomas,
    LOL. I wish I can run away to Japan...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite a lot of information.

    I didn't know that you procrastinate. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Contamination,
    maybe a tad too much?
    I have selective procrastination problem, doesn't apply to blogging but pretty much applicable to studies, house work and bill payments. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...