Saturday, 23 August 2008

The Art of Ninja



Unfortunately, my idea of a ninja is based on Naruto and Ninja Boy.

Watching Ninja Boy with Raimie makes me have a hankering to try eat oden and dango. Dango we've tried, but too squeamish to try eat oden in Japan. And they're not exactly in menu in Japanese restaurant here. Maybe I'll do it at home and buy those oden no moto soup mix even though it is not exactly a summer food. Hehehe

To answer My Bug Life's question on oden :
Check out Mike's Blender adventure with oden package set

6 comments:

  1. Pardon my limited knowledge on all things Japanese, but what's oden and dango? Sounds interesting. Are they good?

    Cheers and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you see the different between ninja turtle n naruto....??? i'd rather like naruto....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks for consistently dropping on my EC. ^^;

    I hail from the Land of the Morning Calm. It would be nice if we could exchange links.

    Everything Kimchi
    The Cake Chronicles

    ReplyDelete
  4. @MBL,
    I've updated my post just for you. :-) Check out the link

    @Nash,
    I like Naruto more

    @Elliot,
    sure :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Real life ninja and movie ninjas are definitely two different things.

    The real life ones can actually do you much harm =P!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Chris,
    Wouldn't want to be on the wrong side of a real Ninja!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...