Wednesday, 27 August 2008

Looking For A Bathtub

Went looking for a bathtub with Zaini last week. Zaini wanted to buy a tub similar to the tub we used at Toyoko Inn in Japan : not too long but deep enough for Zaini; but seemed like a challenge to find one that is both short and deep here in Kuala Lumpur.

We already went to several shops but couldn't find any that suits Zaini until we got to this one shop along Jalan Klang Lama (beside Tan Boon Ming). They have one that fit just right into Zaini's bathroom with its dimension of 1,270mm x 685mm x 610mm. It is a free standing tub, so there'll be minimal installation involved. And to top it off, it's priced a mere RM900+- after discount.

There are also a few electronic toilets available here. Just the basic ones, again similar to Toyoko Inn's toilets, but I got pretty excited seeing them. One of these days, I'm going to get myself one of those electronic toilet and I won't share them with anyone not even Raimie. Hehehe...

Come to think of it, I would be pretty happy if my bathroom is as teeny weeny as the one in the photo. That means less time cleaning the toilet!

3 comments:

  1. That was a pretty good deal you got for the bathtub. I think I have seen this 'smart toilets' where the seats are kept warm...only applies to ppl living in cooler climates..hhahha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm never one for bathtub. I hate the scrubbing that comes with it. After awhile, it does become a chore, doesn't it?

    It's a totally different matter when it comes to hotels. I love soaking in them... ahh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @MBL,
    but nice to have those warm seats on a cold night like we're having now. Rain rain rain!

    @C K,
    OMG, I totally forgotten about the scrubbing part!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...