Sunday, 14 September 2008

World's Smallest SLR Camera



A package of the camera body and a lens unit is expected to sell for 90,000 yen ($839.5) and will be launched to overseas market in late October/November.

Talking about cameras, I sorely need a new one. Not because my current camera is not working but because I find that I need a better camera now that I enjoy taking photos and putting them up in my blogs. It would be nice to own a DSLR camera, but I don't think I would use it to its maximum potential (and I love compact camera the size of my credit card better).

So, it's either a new handphone or a new camera for me and I think the camera will win. :-)

Thank you for those who drop by when I was away. I love you guys!

9 comments:

  1. They still make non-digital SLR's?

    You're sure that one isn't a DSLR? for that price I would think it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Japanese! Always coming up with mini size things.
    Why not get a handphone with good camera suitable for taking pictures and place in blogs? Unless you want a really good camera that take very good quality pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's a DSLR too.
    And I'd love to have one. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Chris & Mars,
    it is DSLR

    @Sara,
    I agree, but I still want to have one. :D

    @foongpc,
    that's a thought, but I want to have the functions a camera has. decisions, decisions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lina, I would encourage you to get DSLR..once you get the hang of it..you won't part it for a compact :) You can always get a reasonably entry level one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lina,
    Kat tempat su ni tgh demam Nikon DX-40/60/80 series.....hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  7. @MBL,
    any that you can recommend? :-)

    @Su,
    boleh la order satu. hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lina, I hear several recommendations from various ppl so in the end, it's really up to your budget...Nikon and Canon are all right. Some vote for Pentax and I know of someone who bought a Sony alpha (which won the entry level best DSLR). Do check out reviews before purchasing :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...