Sunday, 19 October 2008

Raimie's To Do List

Raimie woke up very early today despite the late night yesterday (we went to a birthday party and a community open house and Raimie performed a traditional dance with some of his kindy mates) and wrote that list this morning, for things he wanted to do today. He even put a check box so that he can tick the stuff he had done. He is so like his father!

Isn't being a kid fun? No chores for him to do yet!





Translation:
1. Breakfast
2.Watch TV
3.Take a shower
4. Play computer games
5. Play with Ultraman

Busy day indeed for a 6 year old on a rainy day. :-)

9 comments:

  1. Wow..so organized for a 6 year old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @MBL,
    He takes after Zaini. Hehehe
    But he takes after me in making a mess in the house! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute 6-yr old! I should learn from him :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, the good old days of naive innocence. I envy him =D, responsibility if overrated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He did it himself or somebody taught him? How cute! : ) I wish my To Do List is like his!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cute, and yes, soooo organised!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @mrs. g,
    me too! & I need to de-clutter my pencil stand.

    @Chris,
    it's nice to be carefree, no?

    @foongpc,
    he wrote the list without our prompting. I think he saw me writing lists for his father to approve all the time! Hehehe

    @Melanie,
    I wish he is that organised when it comes to storing away his toys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaa...kelakar lah.
    sgt organize, boleh saya belajar... hehhe

    ReplyDelete
  9. @naf,
    budak berangan nak jadi orang Jepun tu. Hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...