Tuesday, 24 February 2009

Awards and Tags

I've been tagged. I'm sorry that sometimes I kind of ignore tags and awards, but this time I'm going to do it.

Well, here goes (and I'm going to do a bit of translation here):

The rules of this award are:-

1. Copy Badge untuk diletakkan di blog anda (to put in your blog).

The badge:






2. Link atau ceritakan kembali siapa yg memberikan award ini kepada anda. (link or tell us about the person who gave you the award):

I got this award from Nash and Ummi, both are Malaysians living in Tokyo with their families. Nash and his wife are doing their phD and will be returning to Malaysia this year. Ummi had finished her Masters and are currently taking time off to take care of her boy (IQ) and her baby girl (IIQ). I met them both for the first time in Tokyo during our vacation to Japan last year.

3.Setiap blogger hendaklah menyatakan 10 fakta/hobi diri sendiri sebelum memilih pemenang seterusnya (each blogger have to state 10 facts or hobbies before choosing the next recipients):

a. like both of them, I have been away from home since I was 12. First to boarding school then onwards to college. The longest time I was at home was 2 months but that stay made me realise that I can't stay long in my parents' home, ever.

b. my favourite colour is green. 70% of my wardrobe comprises of this colour. The other 30% are black, brown and pink.

c. people's first impression of me : snooty and snobbish. Maybe I should smile more and try to look less like a crabby "aunty". :D

d. hates household chores especially ironing but I don't like to get other people to do it for me. Even though it is quite cheap to send our clothes to the laundry for ironing, I'd still want to do it myself because I'm fussy.

e. I used to have an extensive collection of Mills & Boons books. Can't stand any of them now or any romance books for that matter.

f. addicted to sugar. I can't live without at least a glass of sweet drink each day.

g. even though I love to read, I'll most probably nod off to sleep right away if I try to study. I have never been able to sit and concentrate all my life and it is a miracle I pass any test all these years!

h. I like to do a few things at the same time - while writing this, I am also watching TV and checking on Raimie's homework and EC dropping. I drive both Zaini and Raimie nuts with my constant channel hopping because I can't even concentrate watching a show without checking other channels.

i. I don't wear any make-up. All my spots and zits are for all to see.

j. Would love nothing better than planning and going to Japan. If I get to stay there, that would be even better, but unlike Zaini who wants to be there permanently, I give myself 2 years tops. I don't think I have the Japanese temperament.

Anyone up for this award?

4 comments:

  1. i used to read tons of M & B back in my teen days, primarily bcoz they formed the majority of my friends' romance collection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the internet connection is rather slow, slow, slow for the past few days. very hard to drop ECs and it takes forever to load a blog. very frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Life Ramblings,
    I think most teenage girls used to read tons of M&B books, at least back then lah. Don't know about now. :D
    Yeah, I'm suffering from the slooooooow connection too. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. This tag seems quite fun, can put badge somemore XD

    Actually I thought you looked quite sweet especially when you smiled in the photo taken in Ninja Jones Izakaya. That was my first impression of you XD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...