Monday, 9 March 2009

Hooked On Kamen Rider Decade

Zaini had been patiently downloading the episodes of Kamen Rider Decade for us three. Boy, we are hooked on Kamen Rider Decade now! As I wrote earlier, my favourite Kamen Rider is Den-O but at the moment, Decade come a close second to Den-O.

Kamen Rider Decade is the tenth Rider series in the Heisei era.The story is about all nine Kamen Rider universes merging into one, which will in turn destroy all the worlds. To help prevent this from happening, Tsukasa Kadoya as Kamen Rider Decade travels to each of the nine worlds in order to defeat the Kamen Riders of the other dimensions. The catchphrase for the series is - "Destroy everything, Connect everything".

I may have problem with the look of Decade (the suit doesn't look awe inspiring at all, and many don't seem to care much about the suit too) but I love the arrogant and cocky attitude of Tsukasa Kadoya (played by Masahiro Inoue) who is way cooler than the wimpy Ryotaro Nogami in Den-O. The way he "henshin" is so cool too!

Also, the opening theme song "Journey Through The Decade" is performed by Gackt and it is awesome.

One thing for certain after watching 5 episodes - there'll be plenty of Kamen Rider merchandises kids will want to buy.

16 comments:

  1. kat sini pulak...setiap pagi ahad pkl 8 pagi..dah tercegat zakwan n zarul duduk depan tv tgk kamen raider decade, samurai shinkenja ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nash,
    seronoklah budak-budak. Mak Bapak budak tak join tengok sekali ke? Hehehe

    @Martin,
    Definitely not!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to know where to download jap anime. I miss watching animes lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea about anime. My son is a fan though. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Lina!
    You're first commenter on my recent post again.
    You tracking my posts? haha...
    I'm flattered. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Jim,
    use torrent lah.

    @ECL,
    I'm stalking you. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I thought I just posted a comment here. How come didn't appear? Aiyo, what's wrong with Blogger nowadays? Or is it something wrong with my internet connection?

    Anyway, I don't really know this show. Firstly, I'm not Japan-mad. And secondly, I don't have time to watch much TV though I sometimes get addicted to HK TVB series. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lina, there's a Japanese food fair at Mid Valley. Did you visit and get anything? I was supposed to stop by after finishing shopping yesterday but in the end, didn't. Went home straight after having had a late lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @foong,
    Must be Blogger. ;D

    I used to be addicted to HK TVB series too, before I went to boarding school. :)

    @Mei Teng,
    no I didn't but some nice people in the office keep on giving me stuff they bought at the fair so I ended up not needing to buy anything. It's good to be known as the Japan Mad woman in the office sometimes. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh,Decade!
    I watch it every week! (^0^)/
    But this week, "the World of Ryuki", so it doesn't atract me...I haven't seen Ryuki at all.
    I'm looking forward to appear Den-oh!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Nyanko,
    In which episode is Den-O schedule to come out? Any idea? I'm not too big a fan of Ryuki too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhhh, I thought got special website to download. SO it's torrent! How stupid I am XD

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Jim,
    actually there's one Chinese Language site where you can download games & movies but the name escape me. I'll check with Zaini and get back to you. k? :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. http://www.tvnihon.com/tracker/

    this web we can download kamen rider decade series

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...