Wednesday, 24 June 2009

Yasashii Mareshiago Katakoto Kaiwacho

I would like to congratulate Nash (a fellow Malaysian in Japan) on his first published Japanese-Malay Language book entitled ‘Yasashii Mareshiago katakoto kaiwacho’. Check out about his post on this here.

I love the cover of the book because it is so colourful and playful too. For only 1,300yen, you can learn Malay (for Japanese buyers or if you understand Japanese) and for those who understand Malay but not a word of Japanese, this book can be for you too to learn Japanese.

I wrote this post without him knowing my intention to do so but I hope he doesn't mind.

The book will be available from June 29 but I'm not sure whether we can get it direct from the writer (I'd like to get my hands on one if possible) or whether it's going to be sold overseas. I'll ask Nash later, if anyone is interested. :-) Or you can check the book out at Subarusya site. Also check out Amazon Japan to buy the book.
Update: Nash will be coming back to Malaysia end of year, so maybe for us Malaysians, we can wait for him to return and get them direct from him.

11 comments:

  1. Wow... that's really good... hopefully it;s affordable here, for this book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 in 1, is a great book for most of us:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Nash on his publication!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @pikey,
    I hope so too. Or maybe I can get hold of some in Japan as a souvenir for you guys. :D

    @Kelvin,
    Ya, can learn Japanese and Malay too.

    @Mei Teng,
    Thanks, on behalf. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that would be a great book! I also want the book if not too pricey! Can you pls ask Nash for me? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a good book, too bad I don't know malay =(

    ReplyDelete
  7. @foong,
    I'll check with him. :-)

    @Ayie,
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Lina for promoting the book. We are negotiating with the publisher to buy the book in a large amount, and hopefully the price will be cheaper too. We'll get in touch to you once we hear their feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  9. kudos to Nash on his first publication.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow what an achievement! If I see the book around I'll be sure to buy it. I'm sure our Japanese friends would welcome something like this when they come to Malaysia XD

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Life Ramblings,
    I'll relay the message. :)

    @Jim,
    Indeed.

    Maybe in future, a travel book in Malay Language (especially for Muslim travellers) to Japan? Nash? Riza? Any thoughts?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...