Wednesday, 16 September 2009

Off We Go To Japan

By the time you are reading this, we should be on our way to Japan; maybe just passing by the Singapore skies.

We are on our way for a fortnight vacation in Japan. Wohoo!!! (As if you didn't already know that, right?) Hahaha

I won't be totally cut off from blogging and blog-hopping, as most of the hotels we're checking-in provide free internet connection in their rooms. And I have to say, the speed we can get in Japan can certainly put Malaysia's internet service provider to shame.

Like last year, I'm going to try to post a blow-by-blow post about our daily activities in Japan followed by lots and lots of photos afterwards. That is, if no late nights for us and I'm not to tired to think. :)

Stay tuned, guys!

11 comments:

  1. Have a fantastic time. Can't wait for the posts and photos. We can journey along with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bon voyage. I will certainly miss the Japan fun. Bestnye! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe journey! Remember to miss us yea! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Poetic Shutterbug,
    1st day in Japan was a blast. :) I'll start putting up posts and photos from tomorrow.

    @Jim,
    Thanks. Come visit often and join the fun here. ;)

    @ladyviral,
    Safe in Japan already. And missing u guys too! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun!! Which I'm sure you will.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Mei Teng,
    And to you too! :)

    @Buzzing J,
    So far, it is a blast! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh good! So you will be blogging in Japan! No need to wait for you to come back to see the photos! Yay!

    So you brought your laptop along? The speed there can put Malaysia to shame? I'm not surprised at all seeing that Singapore has already put us to shame! : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. @foong,
    yep, my trusty laptop follows wherever i Go. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's so nice lina, real time updates from you! A blogger will always be a blogger! haha

    No long wait for your japan updates =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Ayie,
    I think I can't stand it myself not blogging for too long. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...