Friday, 18 December 2009

A Disney Parade Of Villains

With Halloween being the theme at Disneyland the time we were there, it was only apt that the parade highlighted their villains. Some photos of the daytime parade.





 
 
With plenty of people waiting to watch the parade, if you are not keen of the parades, this is a good time to head for rides because queues for rides were significantly shorter when there was a parade about.

I love watching parades with the Japanese crowd. They were considerate enough to sit down without much cajoling or prompting so that those behind can enjoy the show too.

Clowning around with costumes at the Disney's shop before the parade.

14 comments:

  1. Ooh..I see the wicked witch from Snow White?! :)

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent idea to go on the rides when everyone is occupied.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mei Teng,
    You did. :)

    You have a good weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @sixmats,
    I definitely recommend it if you are not really into parades and want to get on as many rides as you can. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I think my young nephew would love to watch this parade as he's so fond of all the villains! Surprisingly, he prefer villains than the good heroes and heroines!

    ReplyDelete
  6. For me, I'm not a huge fan of Disney characters, so I think I will go for the rides!! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. @foong,
    He's not scared of the villains? Cool boy. :)
    We didn't linger for the parade and head off to a ride during the day. But the nighttime parade was simply magical so we watched that one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to watch the parade. I was in HK Disneyland. I became a kid again. haha....

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ECL,
    I bet everyone becomes a kid in Disneyland. :)
    Would love to see how ECL runs around like a kid there. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. hoo.. nice parade...i experience it at HK Disneyland but Japan is much much much prettier!!!!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Cassie,
    How about the night parade? The night parade is simply magical for me. There's a post about it coming up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my Lina, I never thought I've been that off for a while! The hats look cute on you both!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My sister loves to wear some funky/funny hats too =P

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Ayie,
    Only in Disneyland though. I can't wear any hats (funky or not) elsewhere. Zaini and Raimie don't like me to. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...