Friday, 16 April 2010

Mom, Can We Go To UltramanLand?

Raimie has been asking us to go Ultramanland when we go to Japan in September. The problem with this request of his is that we are planning to visit only the northern part of Honshu this year and Ultramanland is located way below, in Arao which is in Kyushu!

Raimie had visited the Ultraman theme park twice already; in 2007 and 2008 and I know he enjoyed the visits tremendously. He got to see so many Ultra Heroes there.

And since I'm in the mood of posting old photos of us vacationing in Japan, here are some photos of Raimie with his heroes in Ultramanland.
When we told him that it's too far for us to travel all the way to Kyushu, he asked whether he can go to Ultraman Stadium instead. Ultraman Stadium is located in Terai, Komatsu in Kanazawa. Another hard reaching place to get to. I think only hardcore fans like us would make the trip to Ultraman Stadium!

15 comments:

  1. I May be a little old for Ultraman but I would really like to go to the ends of the earth just to go to these places .

    Considering that I'm a big fan of Ultraman when I was a kid , My Fave Ultraman is Ultraman Tiga

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Densha Otoko,
    For us three, nobody is too old to love Ultraman! :D

    My Son loves Cosmos although we always joked that Cosmos is too wimpy. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, so many different type of poses with Ultraman, how cool! i have not even taken a picture with the hero, not even once in my lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Life Ramblings,
    That's not even half of the Ultra Heroes in our photo collection.

    If you go to Japan, take photo with them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are indeed hardcore all things Japanese fans! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Mei Teng,
    Lucky being hardcore about Japan is a mutual interest for all three of us, kan ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa! Ultramanland! Wish I could go there too! Maybe when my baby gets older? Raimie sure looks like he really enjoyed there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Cindy,
    Definitely when the baby's bigger - say abut 2 or 3. :)

    He really enjoyed the visits so travelling from Hakata to Omuta was worth it. There were stage shows, puppet shows, Ultra Heroes walkabout, rides to get on and so many things for kids to enjoy. On your kid's birthday, you can even arrange for a cake to be brought in by one of the Ultra Heroes at the theme park restaurant. Ain't that cool? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I remember Ultraman on TV, that looks like so much fun. I'd love to go there myself :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Poetic Shutterbug,
    It's fun. If you ever want to go to Kyushu and visit Kumamoto or somewhere around the area, you can make a stop at Ultramanland for a few hours. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. tough request mommy...

    btw dear hubs is reading with me now i told him about ghibli museum in 3yrs time... =P

    he didn't know i told you and foong that we should all go together =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Ayie,
    We should plan our trip early - say a year in advance. :D

    Don't forget, Foong and I will need your help to get our tickets to Ghibli Museum. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That looked like fun! I guess it's the equivalent of kids here asking to go to Disneyland.

    ReplyDelete
  14. @AVCr8teur,
    He went to Disneyland a couple of times but to him, Ultramanland is way cool than meeting Mickey Mouse. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh definitely will help if we can

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...