Monday, 12 September 2011

Nyuto Onsen Walking Part II

More photos we took while strolling around Taenoyu Onsen in Nyuto Onsen. See earlier post of Nyuto Onsen Walking, Part I too. Yea, so there are endless photos of this place and plenty that I've yet to share.

And if there is just one more reader who is like me, I bet that reader appreciate the fact there are extensive photos of any place that he/she is looking & researching at. No? Who cares if it's just me anyway. xD
The Sendatsu river. It must be nice to go and take a dip there, but even in mid-September; the weather was already chilly in this part of Japan. I think I'd freeze over if I dare to dip my feet in it!
 The bus stop located right across the street from Taenoyu Onsen.
Some random flowers we saw
In front of Ogama Onsen. Not a soul can be seen early in the morning. It was before breakfast time, after all. What better time to have a quiet couple walk together with the one you love? <3
and there's water, water, water flowing everywhere here. Hot spring water too!
A foot bath at Ogama Onsen, located a few hundred metres from Taenoyu Onsen.
We even saw an old water pump. No, it's not in working condition, I think...
I wish I can take a dip in some hot spring water soon. Never mind. I'll just settle for a dip in the bath tub instead for the time being. ^^

25 comments:

  1. Some great pictures! The river looks like the place for a quick dip during the summer :)

    Japan Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonder if u will have a chanz to enjoy the communal baths where they have the heated water reputed to hold medicinal values

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first photo looks like very much that you've had been to a jungle!!! I can see a black gorilla hiding in the trees. Can you see that? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Japan Australia,
    I totally agree. Must be really nice to be playing there in the summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Bengbeng,
    We did that a few times already. The communal baths, I mean.

    For our next visit, we are going to enjoy the baths by ourselves. We booked a cottage with indoor & outdoor private baths. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ristinw,
    I think I did! On the right side, right? ;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Water pump is nostalgic.Perhaps my grandparents used it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @cocomino,
    It sure is. My grandparents would have used it too, when they were young. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really nice Lina.

    Too much water?

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Loathing,
    Maybe. But nothing wrong with too much water unless it becomes a hazard. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me too - I'll have to settle for the bath tub. But it's not the same :) I would love to visit this Onsen

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Jenny,
    It sure isn't. But well, we have to make do, don't we? :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. lina,

    permission to download the pump picture. It is exactly the same pump in my second novel (now waiting for the publisher's approval). Will use the pump in this foto for promotion. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Kak Lela,
    Sure. No problem.

    Do you need a bigger one. I always resize my photos to put up here.

    Let me know, ye? :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Think the old pump is in working order coz its manusia-matic all it needs is some pumping nothing to stop the water..haha. Nice pump have seen that in the 60s I think in my godparents' house.

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Bananazஇ,
    True. How come I didn't think of that. Yeah, as long as got brute power to pump it, sure can work. Of course, the well has to have water in it lah. xD

    ReplyDelete
  17. This Ogama Onsen is such a lovely place. relaxing huh? I wanna go!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Would the next post consist of photos of you frolicking in the hot spring water? :P

    ReplyDelete
  19. @ECL,
    No. No photo of me or us frolicking in hot water. Too risque! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  20. @ECL,
    Onsen towns are nice. You should definitely visit one if you go to Japan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. A nice place to relax. And I like that not many people around haha!

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOL at dipping in the bath tub instead of hot spring water : D

    ReplyDelete
  23. @foong,
    Still early in the morning. And on a weekday some more that time. ^^

    Yeah well, what to do. Want to play in hot water have to make do with a bathtub lah since there are no onsen or a nice ryokan here. xD

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you so much for all the valuable photos. You are right, at the last day of 2013 there is someone here who appreciates your blog while researching about nyuto onsenko. Please continue to do so in the future !

    ReplyDelete
  25. thanks for the pics and info! i'm currently researching about nyuto onsen as well. keep up the good work! cheers from austria!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...