Thursday, 12 January 2012

Autumn Reminiscence - Ritsurin Koen



"Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns"
                                                                          George Eliot 



Disclaimer :
The bird photo was not taken at Ritsurin Koen. It was just some random bird photo I took at Shinobazu Pond one fine Spring day many moons ago. ^^

A beautiful garden displaying her loveliest autumn splendour for all the view and savour. And savour the sights we did.
 
 
 
 

There are plenty more where this come from so stay tuned for another post (with more photos) on Ritsurin Koen in the future. I'm keeping the nicest photos for future posts. ^^

Do read previous posts of this Autumn Reminiscences while you are here visiting.
Autumn Reminiscence - Lake Kinrinko
Autumn Reminiscence - Shikoku Mura
Autumn Reminiscence - Nara

20 comments:

  1. Wow! The colours are amazing in these photos. And the best has yet to come? Can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might have to wait awhile though. xD I'm really pacing myself posting this time. ;p

      Delete
  2. 1) Referring to your bird disclaimer, you should never apply such honesty to reporting. The journalism and blogging industries would collapse. :-p
    2) You are an awful Scrooge with your photos, but I'll do my best to be patient. If we haven't seen the best yet, it's going to be a heck of a grand finale ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. But I've been chided by hubby dearest for "filtering" stuff I did when I post my trip reports and such. xD

      Yes, I am! I can't just drop by anytime whenever I run out of photos to post,you know. I'm so gonna milk 2011 trip its worth and make you peeps return for more. *evil laugh*

      Don't expect too much for the grand finale. You might be sorely disappointed because I might have just sensationalised my own photography skill for more returning readers. ;p

      Delete
    2. Blogger seems to have changed its comments format? Anyway. If honesty should never be applied to reporting, sensationalism should always be applied! :D I'm not too worried. I have yet to see a bad autumn photo!

      Delete
    3. Yeah, pretty cool.I don't need to install IntenseDebate or Discuss for the same format. :)

      Delete
  3. Great stuff Lina! You keep inspiring me to visit Japan again during the fall :)

    Japan Australia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, visit and return to Japan all seasons Japan Australia! ;)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Ritsurin Koen is indeed a breathtaking park to enjoy. :)

      Delete
  5. Wow! So colourful! I love the photos here!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to more amazing photos from you! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. You were treated to some great colors. You picked a perfect time to come!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are those leaves in the pond in your 3rd photo? Absolutely lovely! Looks like a painting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, those were leaves. I love the contrast of the colourful leaves against the green moss in the water. Lovely, aren't they? ^^

      Delete
  9. The photos are more beautiful than postcards! @0@ The water is so clear! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Autumn and water is sure a great combo. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...