Friday, 10 August 2012

Reflections

First of all, am I boring you with my endless posts about a s.i.n.g.l.e place we visited?  I mean, how many posts did I milked out of Shikoku Mura? Then, here I go again with Ritsurin Garden.

Please excuse my long-windedness but sometimes (most times) I found a single spot at a place we visited too fascinating not to warrant a special post about it.

Heck! Even their manhole covers have a story behind them!

But then again, this has caused me to really not post much about other places we visited when we were in Japan last year. I've only reached Ritsurin Garden and it's been almost 9 months since our visit!

Bear with me, please.

And to make the bearing more bearable... some photos of Ritsurin Garden. No long-winded story behind it. Just some nice scenery and not-so-nice attempt in capturing them. ^^
 
 
 
 
 
 

14 comments:

  1. Some beautiful pictures Lina, Some places like Ritsurin Garden deserve to have many posts written about them as there is too much to fit into one post. Keep them coming as you can never get enough of this special place :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got it right. It's special and there are meaning in each part of the garden though we may have to dig a bit to learn about them. ;)

      Delete
  2. Oh, amazing and peaceful. I can imagine how much work went into that natural, but not-really-natural beauty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, imagine all the work done to make it perfect and feel natural. :)

      Delete
  3. First of all, no.

    Wind on!

    Autumn! ^^

    Adore that last photo. (。♥‿♥。)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why worry about what people think. It's your blog. Ramble on about one of the most beautiful gardens in Japan. We all enjoy it.

    Besides, I still have stuff to post about Osaka on my blog and I just put it off forever. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait for more Osaka posts! Ramble on.. too! ;)

      Delete
  5. Nice reflection photos. your son is smiling. He is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for both compliments, Minoru. ^^

      Delete
  6. Wow! Beautiful set of photos! The water is super clear!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the autumn season! One of it is because of the super clear water and awesome reflection I saw during the season. <3

      Delete
  7. I say if you take some good reflection photos, show them off. I have never been there during autumn and it's nice to see all the beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my first time in Japan during fall season.

      And boy, did I enjoy the scenery. ^^

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...