Saturday, 22 September 2012

A Good Week So Far

We enjoyed these for our joint birthday celebration. A simple but nice Japanese meal at our favourite Japanese restaurant here.
Zaini gave me this for my birthday. He noticed that I was browsing this same book a few months back but haven't gotten it yet. He's rather an observant chap, isn't he? 

Reading a book and eating a chocolate mooncake. Bliss.

And for Zaini who is celebrating his birthday on Sep 23rd, two days after mine - I got him this :
He wanted this so if he wants it and wear it for the reason I hope is what I think; I'm happy to splurge! Let's get obsessed together!

Talking about this, I wish I can fly to Japan for this:
The 1st Annual Mount Fuji Marathon (it was previously known as Lake Kawaguchi Marathon) to be held on Nov 25th. Registration for Japanese is already closed but foreign runners can still register, up to Sep 30th. Hurry! Hurry!

19 comments:

  1. Oh, that's a nice restaurant. Sashimi looks very delicious.
    Congrats to your birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sashimi was indeed very nice. And we only paid RM58 for it. :)
      Thanks for the wish. ^^

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, Zaini! ☆°*・...

    (You can have another congrats, too, Lina, just for the fun of it.)

    When I saw that comment "I wish I could fly to Japan", I thought you meant for autumn! Duh, Ru, you should know Lina better than that! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for both. Nothing wrong with over-showering of wishes. hehehe

      Yeah well... autumn too. Just that, it's in autumn so well... xD

      Delete
  3. The doting obachan look at that very first photo, got a soppy grin and thought by herself, "There are moments when you can catch glimpses of the young man in the boy's face."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday. Those dishes look so delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. :)

      It was. A nice meal to celebrate a special occasion. ^^

      Delete
  5. Congratulations to both of you! Always a great week when you can enjoy Japanese food :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed.
      Godd Japanese food makes a great week. Mediocre ones doesn't though. ;)

      Delete
  6. Happy birthday for you and Zaini. I forgot that your birthday and my son's are the sameday. My wife, September 1st. Me September 15th. All of us belong to Virgo. People in Vergo have sensitive minds and warm hearts. It is really true. I hope you can attend Mt.Fuji(Kawaguchiko) Marathon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I forgot to wish Happy Birthday to you, Akiko-san and your son too!
      Happy belated birthday! :)

      I have something I want to send to your wife, but I still haven't posted it yet. :( I will soon.

      I wish I can go to the Mount Fuji Marathon but we're saving up and can't travel to Japan this year. It has to wait a few more years. ^^

      Delete
  7. Your son is so sweet to get you such a special gift. Happy Birthday. xo Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! It looks like you got lots of gifts. I like the Japanese meal the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A good Japanese meal is always good. :)

      Delete
  9. Good shoes have a very old pair of Asics with me too. Happy bleated Birthday to all had my first birthday celebration together with my in-laws & family last night according to the Chinese lunar month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bananaz.

      Hope you had a great Chinese month birthday with the family! :)

      Delete
  10. Sashimi look fresh and delicious...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...