Friday, 28 December 2012

Back To School Rant

A shot I took during one of my morning jog when we were on vacation last year, in Japan, of course! Those school kids reminds me that Malaysian school is opening soon and starting a new school year come Jan 2nd.

My, my. Time sure flies. And back to our normal routine. Mommy wakes up at 5.30am, Son and Daddy wakes up at 6.00am. Son sleeps at 9.30pm. 

Homework.

School activities.

Morning traffic jam.

School holiday was fun, while it last. Sigh.

10 comments:

  1. Small school kids with big backpacks. To me, that's one of Japan's iconic images.

    Good luck with the new school year! If I were you, I'd eat lots of chocolate to give me the energy to cope. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My chocolate stash kept getting raided by my son! hmph

      Delete
    2. Hi... Don't mean to butt in... Just want to say choc for energy to cope sounds like the best plan! ^_^

      Delete
    3. Butt away Cubie.

      Butting in is highly encouraged in this blog. (Over at Ru's too, I have to say) :)

      Delete
  2. Back to school (and back to work) is so boring :P
    I wish for holidays, holidays, holidays!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!
      But gotta get the $$$ to enjoy the holidays so gotta work too. ;)

      Delete
  3. Hi! Back to normal routne? It looks very busy for you. We call a big backpaks for a school child "ransel".(ランドセル) Ransel came from Dutch language.
    Wishing you a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Normal routine starts Jan 2nd. ^^

      Happy new year and enjoy the new year vacation Minoru! :)

      Delete
  4. Happy New Year! I hope you do find time to rest or at least dream about your next trip to Japan at night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you too!

      Sorry haven't been visiting much. ^^!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...