Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Nothing Much...

and nothing on Japan. I know I have a lot of pending posts but I just never got around to "research" about it before posting. 

Did a bit of running, to make sure I have my minimum of 50km weekly mileage to prepare for Malaysia Women Marathon in April.
On Sunday, I went for a run with a running group called "Gaited Community. We got lucky as the guards at PICC allowed us to run all the way up to the peak of PICC. Here's the view of Putrajaya from the peak.
Then, I also got sidetracked from doing much in the blogosphere because of this:

응답하라 1997
Thank goodness the drama is only a 16-episode drama. Otherwise, just imagine the sleepless nights I'll be having just to catch up on all the episodes.

To my Chinese friends - Happy Chinese New Year. Gong Xi Fa Cai. Xin Nian Kuai Le.

22 comments:

  1. The view is awesome I'm looking forward to reading your research

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I'll get around doing it.... soon.

      Delete
  2. I haven't been up at the peak of PICC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Busy watching Korean dramas haha!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is only 16 episodes. Thank goodness.

      No panda eyes watching the whole series this time. ^^

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the CNY greetings! I had an enjoyable CNY this year : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A few more days left. Hope you enjoy everyday of CNY celebration! :)

      And have a good Water Snake year! :)

      Delete
  5. Wow what a view!!!!!

    Ah now I know what grabbed your attention hehehe I have to look that one up ..ive been erm busy watching The Great Seer (im mad about period dramas) and as always BLEACH hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in between Bleach, One Piece and whatever happens to catch my eyes over at some Korean drama site. Hahaha

      Delete
  6. Hi! Long time no see. I hope you will run at Malaysia Women Marathon and win the first prize.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Minoru. But I'll be lucky and HAPPY to get amongst the top 100. First prize won't happen to me, at the speed I'm running! I'm no Kawauchi Yuki. ^^

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Have a great Water Snake year ahead, Bananaz! :)

      Delete
  8. So do what you tell me to do: just post pictures! :D Like ... autumn pictures? Pictures of Raimie? Pictures of trains?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, for a blissful 3 weeks nobody was haranguing me for an update. :-D

      Delete
  9. Heh heh. The pestilence from Africa has returned, and she's so jet-lagged and so cold that she's just huddling at home, making a nuisance of herself online. I only start working next Monday, so best you do something to ensure peace and quiet. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feign ignorance over the word pestilence so can I just ignore this comment? ;p

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...