Saturday, 8 June 2013

Nissan Gallery

Let's see...

How many car showrooms have we visited during our 8 visits to the country?

Two. One in Odaiba. A long long long time ago.

Second was the Nissan Gallery in Yokohama. 
Opened in Aug, 2009, the gallery is four times bigger than the previous gallery in Ginza! Oh wait! Make that three showrooms that we visited. We visited the Nissan Gallery in Ginza too, once upon a time!

Eeeehhhh chotto matte. Make that four times. Oh God! My memory is failing me. We went to Toyota Amlux showroom in Ikebukuro too! *slap forehead*
 
There were the usual car exhibits, old and new and stuff... ya know.
 
But after a while, all this kid wanted to do was... play driving game. 

For non-car maniacs, the gallery is an awesome place to take a breather and sit and chill when the outdoors is too hot or cold. 

It wasn't just us. We saw a few elderly gentlemen happily snoozing away in the comfy chairs provided there. ^^

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Nissan car my dear Woman. Japanese cars. ;p

      Delete
    2. Yes but Beetles are cute and that's very Japanese! I want Beetles! Give me Beetles! (Can I throw a tantrum now?)

      Delete
    3. I'm sure they have toy Beetles. The black natural kind, not the cute cars. :P

      Delete
    4. That black natural one is damn ugly for me. Toy or the real one.

      Delete
    5. Ru,
      I am a mother.

      Temper tantrums doesn't work on me. I just throw one back at you. :P

      Delete
  2. It sounds an interesting place. My daughters must play the game. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's cute.

      All car showrooms have a similar driving game, right?

      Delete
  3. Toyota has a show-room in one of the big Shopping Malls here in Gifu. A great place to look at all the new cars :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So did you go and check the latest model out once in a while? :)

      Delete
  4. I still haven't visited the new gallery in Yokohama. Just don't feel like going there. Too far for me... rather it is an excuse.

    Also, the Ginza Gallery is still there. Kinda sounded like it was gone by your writing. :)

    I have also been to the 2 Toyota galleries. Can't think of any other galleries in Tokyo, although there should be others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I read somewhere the one in Ginza was moved to the one in Yokohama. My bad...

      Haven't been traipsing in Ginza like.... years. :P

      Delete
    2. I work at the edge of Ginza and took my friend there a couple weeks ago. It is still waiting for you and anyone else who wants to visit. ;)

      Delete
  5. Toyota Amlux is great. My son loved it, and I even enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was nice walking around, checking out new cars, looking at their exhibits and stuff. :)

      Delete
  6. What a great place for fun!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...