Friday, 2 August 2013

There's A New Hero In Town!


The smaller boy (i.e. Son) has been neglecting his Ultraman toys lately. Can't blame him. He's somewhat "over-age" for Ultraman now?

With all the shows that the bigger boy (i.e. the Daddy) downloaded for them to watch together; One Piece, Naruto, Conan, Kamen Rider or whatever they are called now... Where's the time to watch this?

But anyhoo, trust the Daddy to find them. So they watched two episodes of Ultraman Ginga. The smaller boy now happily sings the soundtrack in the shower.

Don't you just envy kids? They absorb everything so fast and so easy! 

Parents, if you don't want your wallets to empty out fast; avoid this show. Seriously. HAHAHA

The small boy taste now differ greatly. He watches all these. Then he'd watch I Carly too! Gah!

13 comments:

  1. wish I had appreciated being a kid when I was one, picking up all that stuff so fast....

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's an element of sadness when your little boy gets too old for toys. My son is now as tall as me, but he still loves Lego. AS for me, I still love toys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lego is timeless.

      Hmmm... where is Ultraman Lego when I need one? :)

      Delete
  3. I have NO IDEA what I've just watched, but I enjoyed it anyway! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. It's a very silly show, compared to the rest in the Ultraman franchise to tell you the truth.

      But tell that to true-blue fans. :-D

      Delete
  5. Hi,Lina. Raimie became to over-age for Ultraman. It's nice,because he grows up. But is it a little bit sad as parents? Wishing you a wonderful Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, as you say.

      Have a great Sunday too. :)

      Delete
  6. Conan referring to Detective Conan? Grin, I love watching anime, not so much of ultraman though I did watch them when I was younger :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. my cousin loved it so much when we were kids

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...