Friday, 20 December 2013

Am Feeling A Bit Under The Weather

The crazy weather finally got to me. One moment is super sunny, the other it's thunder and lightning.

I actually blame my *almost* non-activity for the low resistance towards the flu bug. Just a few days before I caught the flu, Raimie and I had a conversation that goes like this :

Son : "Mommy, are you running tonight?"
Me : "Don't feel like it. Why? Do you want Mommy to go out tonight?"
Son : "You need to be healthy. You need to run Mommy. If you don't run, you'll be sick"
(❁´‿`❁)*✲゚*

The nights been pretty cold lately. It's raining almost every night and it's cold. Brrrrrr....

What I wouldn't do for a soak in these : 
Heck! Wouldn't mind this compact tub either! Actually, I do kinda miss this. ^^
Yes, I'm recycling my old trip photos for this post. Sue me. ^(`ω´ )^ψ

But gosh, how I miss soaking in these Japanese hot baths.

For "shy" foreign tourists who doesn't like parading butt naked around strangers, fret not. You can enjoy these in private too. Just check around. ^^ (hint : read my old posts. Ngeee...)

14 comments:

  1. aiyoh, i LOIKE the natural onsen overseeing overseeing the mountains and beautiful view!!! so nice so nice, i always wanted to do this one day, but the one i recently did was only in a public bathhouse with views of 4 walls only!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL

      4 walls also good what!

      Zaini & I love rotenburo (outdoor onsen) and we are on a quest to find nice ones for future trips to enjoy. :)

      Next trip, you can plan to enjoy a dip with a view to see la. Ask your friend to find one. ;)

      Delete
  2. Is okay la, doesn't have to care old or new, still finding fun reading it!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. No better way to relax and unwind than a soak in a Japanese onsen. Now its cold and snowy outside, it is the best time of the year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree and I'm missing it! :(

      Delete
  4. You're sick? :( Feeling better now that you've got your new pink shoes?

    Recycling is good. Recycle forth! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Need to work hard for that pink (or as Brooks Malaysia rep told me, FUSCHIA not pink) shoes. It'll only be launced next year in Feb. Cost a pretty penny to own a pair! (Could've paid for two return tix to Tokyo.... hur hur)

      Delete
  5. Hi! You got cold? I hope you will recover soon. I enjoyed hot spring soaking at Yuhuin in Oita. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Minoru. I am feeling much better now.

      Wow... I miss Yufuin. :)

      Delete
  6. Get well soon Lina. I've been suffering from cough and flu for the past 2 weeks... Gosh I wish to be fully recovered but still cough once a while when my throat is itchy...

    ReplyDelete
  7. My onzen experienced was just like yours. Indoors like - 4th and 5th photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But I can see nice view from the window, pretty cool too.

      Delete
  8. Wonderful round-up of hot springs! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...