Tuesday, 29 September 2015

Excerpt of 2015 Kansai Trip #2 : Capsule Hotel

Knowing that we'd arrived Osaka late at night, we opted to spend the night there in a capsule hotel instead of a hotel room before continuing our trip to Kyoto.

Hubby found a capsule hotel that caters for both male & female guests and although we slept in separate floors, it was a pleasant experience.

At first the staff manning the reception asked whether we understood Japanese and when I replied, just a little bit; she rattled off in perfect English. Hah!

It was our first experience staying at a capsule hotel and somehow, it brought back memories of sleeping in a dorm. Because of the noise of others moving around and the sharing of bathroom facilities, I mean. ^^

I had a good night sleep in my capsule.

It was comfortable, the amenities were good and at 2,300yen per pax for Hubby and Son and 3,000yen for me; it was a good deal, I think.

More on it, with lots of photos later in another blog post. ^^

5 comments:

  1. Hi! Nice trip in our country. Your son looks enjoying the hotel. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Nice trip in our country. Your son looks enjoying the hotel. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheaper for male than female?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup.

      I think it's partly to do with the fact that the female floors has access card to enter it.

      I think lah...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...