Tuesday, 20 October 2015

Excerpts Of 2015 Kansai Trip : Onsen

View from an onsen in Amino, Kyotango.

While I went out and trying to finish the Tango ultramarathon, Hubby and I enjoyed a bit of relaxation. After all, I would only finish in 9 hours so they had plenty of time for themselves.

Hubby used the free onsen voucher I received in my race pack for the onsen.

Such a nice view of the Sea Of Japan from the onsen, right?

The day after my run, we visited Kinosaki Onsen and spend the day there, onsen hopping.

There are 7 onsens that we can visit and we managed to visit 4. It was great fun and such a treat for me, after all the running I did the day before.

I'll put up a post on Kinosaki Onsen later. ^^

6 comments:

  1. And how lovely and clean you must have been afterwards :) It sounds fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was.
      We onsen hopped 5 times at Kinosaki Onsen. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi! Congratulations for your finishing marathon. It's very cool relaxing in Onsen and nice view. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done in your run!

    I am so jealous that you visited 4 onsens! That is insane to me as I had no time to visit even one onsen in Tokyo during a week's stay. Alamak Anay! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Visiting an onsen town has its plus. That's why we visited Kinosaki Onsen. And previously, Nyuto Onsen. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...